Steyr Puch Haflinger
Das Online-Forum (und Wiki) zum Steyr Puch Haflinger. Informationen zu Treffen, Diskussionen rund um Reparaturen, Kauf/Verkauf von Fahrzeugen, Tips&Tricks zum Fahrzeug, Vereinen, FAQ und mehr.

Schaltung

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Antworten | 1 Follower

Top 75 Mitwirkender
Beiträge 7
Rene Digruber Posted: Sat, Sep 18 2021 19:47 | IP-Adresse ist Registriert

Grüss euch, 

1,2,3 ter Gang lässt sich schalten und den vierten nimmt er aber i kann na net ausfahren punkto Geschwindigkeit...Er hat keinen Drehzahlregler...

Liegts an da Kupplung oder Getriebe? Ferndiagnose is bekanntlich schwer

Top 25 Mitwirkender
Beiträge 36
John Bennett Antwort zu Sun, Sep 19 2021 10:11 | IP-Adresse ist Registriert

Nothing to do with the clutch unless it is slipping - i.e. the engine RPM goes higher but the road speed does not increase.

Nothing to do with the transmission if you can select all the gears unless it is the brakes binding - do the wheels drums get hot if you just drive - I.e. not putting the brakes on to stop?

Most likely reasons are the fuel mixture is not right or the ignition timing is not right.

John

Top 75 Mitwirkender
Beiträge 7
Rene Digruber Antwort zu Sun, Sep 19 2021 17:34 | IP-Adresse ist Registriert

Danke mal für die Info!!!

Schalten lässt er sich schön, kann vl. zusammen mit der jetzt eingebauten Benzinpumpe, er beschleunigt nicht mehr sobald er warm gefahren ist.

Top 25 Mitwirkender
Beiträge 36
John Bennett Antwort zu Sun, Sep 19 2021 22:40 | IP-Adresse ist Registriert

Do you mean you now have an electric fuel pump? If so does it provide fuel at the correct pressure? 2 or 3 psi is more than enough, too much and you will be flooding the carb and the engine will be running rich. Not good for performance or fuel economy. Too little and it will be starving the carb and performance it suffer. Does it run better with the choke out or in? If in, maybe too much pressure. If out, then too little pressure - or at least fuel flow.

You could check your fuel filter. Even if it is new, it might have filled up with rubbish and be restricting the fuel flow.

Also check the ignition timing.

John

Seite 1 von 1 (4 Treffer) | RSS
2007-2020 Haflingerfreunde Salzkammergut